- Our Chief Financial Officer, Nobukazu Sekimizu et al. published a paper
on Drug Discoveries & Therapeutics titled "Animal welfare and
use of silkworm as a model animal.
Drug Discoveries & Therapeutics. 2012 Vol.6(No.4):226-229
- We introduce a following item into our joint research and analysis list
・Identification methods of target proteins from medicament contain antimicrobial activity.
- We have been working on following experiments of contract with our own innovative technology.
・Natural immunity stimulation test
・Infectious disease curative effect test (Staphylococcus aureus infectious
model, Pyocyanic infectious model, Fungus infectious model, Virus infectious
・Diabetes (hyperglycemia) model
・Drug kinetics test (Gastrointestinal
・Hepatopathy (liver injury) model
・Physical property testing(acute toxicity test)
Due to the number of commissions from pharmaceutical companies, research institutions such as universities and other medicine related laboratories, we have been increasing the number of staff.
- We have been working on joint research on diabetes model of silkworm with
Dr Kazuhisa Sekimizu. (Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University
Assistant Professor Yasuhiko Matsumoto who is in charge of the study, have
chosen to be a performer of oral presentation in Gordon Research Conferences
- We have developed a breakthrough technology that analyzes a mechanism of
action of new antibiotics(candidate compound included) rapidly. (obtaied
- Our Chief Financial Officer, Nobukazu Sekimizu accepted an invitation to
give lectures repsesenting startup companies originated from Japanese universities
at major cities in Austria invited by Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Our own application technology that uses silkworms as experimental animals
featured in Asahi Shimbun
- Our cedar pollen dispersal prevention technology featured in Nihon Keizai Shimbun